poniedziałek, 14 listopada 2016

Remember by Virág

Hi My Crafty Friends, 

I would like to show you my latest canvas with beautiful Alice's Dreams collection. 
I cut out some flower motive from the sheet and I used them as a decoration behind the photo. The background was made with crackle paste and white gesso and I added some pink mist mixed with a lot of water. I glued chipboard and lace to the canvas. Something was missing for me from the top and the bottom of the photo so I put some clay element behind. I had a stamp design with the same motive as the chipboard and I decided to use it with green alcoholic ink. I wanted to darken the bakckground so I used stamp with hand writing design in black version. 

Witajcie,
Chciałabym podzielić się z Wami moim ostatnim blejtramem z piękną kolekcją Marzenia Alicji.
Wycięłam kwiatowe motywy z arkusza i umieściłam je za zdjęciem. W tle użyłam pękającej pasty, gesso oraz różową mgiełkę z wodą. Przykleiłam na płótnie tekturki i koronki. Brakowało mi czegośc w dolnej części pod zdjęciem więc dodałam element z masy clay. Użyłam stempla z takim samym wzorem jak wykorzystana tekturka. Chciałam przyciemnić tło więc użyłam stempla i czarnego tuszu.

Here you can see the result: 
Tutaj można zobaczyć rezultat:







 Products I used:
Użyłam:








Don't forget to join our monthly challenge!
Let's tune for Christmas! 
You can find all the details here.

Nie zapomnijcie o naszym aktualnym wyzwaniu!


Thank you for stopping by! 
See you next time.
Hugs, 

Dziękuję za odwiedziny, do zobaczenia następnym razem, uściski



2 komentarze :